My son informed us last night that this is his third favorite food ever! Kids are so funny, they are always cracking me up. This especially made me laugh because it reminds me of me. I love asking people there favorite things. So this begs the question, what is your favorite food?
Sloppy Joe Recipe from Allrecipes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 hamburger buns
1. Brown ground beef in large skillet until cooked through. Add onion and celery. Continue to cook over medium-heat for 5 minutes, covered.
2. Add remaining ingredients, (except bun , obviously), and stir until mixed , continue to cook for about 10 minutes to blend flavors. Serve on buns.
3. Eat and enjoy!