Here is a super quick and easy meal. We served with homemade marinated vegetables, the whole meal took less than 10 minutes to put together as I got the vegetables ready the day before. 10 minutes for supper, sounds perfect to me!
Recipe from Hidden Valley The Original Ranch
- 1 loaf french bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg, Hidden Valley Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix
- 4 cups assorted toppings ( I used mozzarella, red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and onions)
1. Slice bread into fingers, but keep attached to crust.
2. Beat together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning mix, spread on cut side of bread.
3. Top with your desired toppings.
4. Broil for 3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Eat and enjoy!
What is with this weather? Now I have lived in Calgary for my whole life, well, at least as long as I can remember so I know that one should not pack up winter clothes until at least May. However, when I made the meal plan I was not expecting this snow and wind! Wind apparently makes it very hard to start a BBQ, but my husband has love for me, love for burgers, and so yesterday 1/2 an hour of his time was spent lighting the BBQ. Now that is love, in return he got to partake in these yummy ranch cheeseburgers.
original recipe from Allrecipes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Cheese slices of your choice
1. Mix all ingredients together (not cheese), form into patties, and BBQ, top with cheese slices.
2. Eat and Enjoy!