Today I was going to blog about my all time favorite breakfast restaurant, alas I ate my way through my yummy breakfast and then got home and saw my phone sitting in my purse, not a picture did I take! I am a firm believer in a picture with a recipe(or restaurant review) seriously who makes the recipe in a cookbook without a picture! I usually skip right over them! Okay not always but most of the time. This recipe is a family favorite, one of the rare baking things that my husband actually likes with peanut butter. Can you believe he is not really a fan of peanut butter in his baking? What kind of wacky planet was he born on? Anyways this amazing recipe is from Chipits.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Granulated sugar
- CHIPITS® Mini KISSES™ Brand Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces
1. Beat butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla until incorporated.
3.Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Roll into small balls and roll in granulated sugar.
5. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Immediately when they come out of the oven press in one mini kiss. Remove to wire racks to cool.
6. Eat and Enjoy!