I know what you are going to say, Tropical Pineapple smoothies in December. Exactly what I was thinking, however I let my kids each pick one thing that we will be eating (or drinking) a month. This is what my youngest chose this month. I guess she hasn’t figured out the seasonal thing. Oh well, they were super yummy, and super easy, just a tad cold for these chilly December days.
Original Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
1. Put ingredients in blender. Blend. Yup, that’s it, pretty easy!