Is it just me, or does everybody else have the Christmas classic, Baby, It’s Cold Outside, stuck in their heads. It is so fitting for the weather right now. I am officially declaring it the Song of the season. I both want to sing it, cuz it’s so gosh darn cute, and let’s be honest, staying inside right now seems just fine with me! Last night we had a lovely stir-fry meal, and the nice thing about it was, I chopped everything, put it in a pan, and baked. With my handy, dandy rice cooker, dinner was so easy! Tasty, too! This is a meal we will be having again for sure, in fact I might just add it to next week’s meal plan right now.
Recipe from Kraft
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Catalina Salad Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Hot Cooked Rice
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and place in greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Add vegetables. Top with Catalina and soy sauce. Stir so sauce is coating everything.
2. Bake for 35 minutes at 425 degrees.
3. Serve over rice.
4. Eat and enjoy!