Hello I’m back. Not a long absence. Just a few days off. I would like to tell you it was because I was doing something really fun, vacationing in some exotic place in the world. Nope, I was in bed. I would consider myself a very healthy person, very rarely getting sick, but I somehow managed to pull a muscle in my neck. So there were tears. And a heating pad. And a lot of lying in bed. I even succumbed and took medicine, this again, is oh so rare. You know I am really not feeling good if I take medicine, I am usually more of a tough it out type of person. So cooking was more of the “hey kids cook a box of macaroni while I wallow in my pain” type of dinners. Well, okay I do exaggerate a bit, I made hot dogs on the side too! Anyways, we are back in action. Food is on the table! Lives are streaming ahead. So I threw some cauliflower in the oven for an ultra easy side dish! Yay, vegetables!
Recipe adapted from Paleo Grubs
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasonings
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1. Cut cauliflower into bite sized florets. Place in greased 13 x 9 inch cooking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian Seasonings, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Stirring once halfway through cooking time.
3. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
4. Return to oven and cook additional 10 minutes.
5. Eat and enjoy!