It’s Friday, time for the last recipe of the week. After 3 muffin recipes this week, I now give you this delectable savory dish that I found at one of my all-time favorite blogs Meal Planning 101! The thing I absolutely love about this recipe is it is a throw together meal that is super easy, plus you can just use whatever you have on hand. That is exactly what happened in our house, when something unexpected happened and I needed to come up with a dinner, unplanned! Gasp, this is very rare in our house as I make a meal plan every week and stick to it like glue. I must say after the ease and deliciousness of this meal, I will be keeping sausages in my freezer from now on, so thank you , thank you Kindra for the great idea! I am going to write the recipe using the veggies and spices that I used, but head on over to Kindra’s recipe here- Easy Roasted Vegetable and Sausage Bake to see a plethora of flavor combinations!
- 6 medium potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- 1/2 bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. rosemary
- kosher salt, and ground black pepper
- 1 lb honey garlic sausage
1. Mix together potatoes, bell pepper, red onion, and zucchini in 13×9 inch baking dish. Spread with 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, plus all spices. Stir well so most of the veggies are coated. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and stir, top with sausages, brush remaining 1/2 Tbsp oil on sausages. Return to oven and bake for additional 25 minutes.
3. Eat and enjoy!