It is funny what constitutes a tragedy in the life of a blogger, Okay tragedy is way to strong a word, but a let down definitely. You see my camera battery died again and we still haven’t found the recharger, I think it must be lost somewhere in that great big world of ours never to return. This means we need to head to the store and buy ourselves a new recharger. Until then, I am back to using my camera phone, I figured blurry photos and better than no photos at all. So I made these cookies and then brought them to Bridge class last night, where we all managed to polish off almost the whole recipe so apparently they were good!!
Recipe from Allrecipes
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Cream together the butter and both sugars, then blend in eggs and vanilla.
2. Add baking soda, salt and 2 1/4 cups of the flour. Beat until combined. Beat in remaining flour.
3. Add chocolate chips and walnuts, stir until combined.
4. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 for 9 minutes a batch. Cool.
5. Eat and enjoy!