What is with me and oranges lately? I made this yummy chicken along with a side of orange stir fried broccoli, plus two batches of orange flavored muffins in the last two weeks. I guess you could say I have been craving citrus! Maybe the last of the summer flavors to enjoy before I fully completely give our kitchen over to fall and all the yummy flavors that entails! Anybody else excited for turkey? How about apple pie? Pumpkin bread? I sure am! This chicken would be great anytime of year, it’s a snap to put together and makes your house smell wonderful while it’s cooking. Enjoy!
Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 chicken legs
1. Place chicken legs in 13×9 inch pan.
2. Mix together the orange juice, soup mix, poultry seasonings and cornstarch pour over chicken. Cover with foil.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. remove foil bake additional 15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Eat and enjoy!