Recipe from Allrecipes
- 2 (10 ounce) containers refrigerated pizza crust ( or your own homemade dough)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Grease your pizza pans and roll dough on to pans. prick with fork. Bake at 425 for 8 minutes.
2. Cook ground beef until brown, drain. Add sloppy joe sauce ( I used Manwich)and heat through. Top each pizza pan with half of beef mixture, and half of each type of cheese.
3. Bake for an additional 8 minutes. Cut and serve.
4. Eat and Enjoy!
Tips- If you only want one pizza cut everything in half, except beef and sauce. Keep remaining beef for sandwiches or sloppy joe grilled cheese.