Wow, did this recipe ever come together quickly! For a super fast meal, this is it. It does take 30 minutes to bake, but no work at all to put together. I served with my new favorite corn pudding recipe (will post soon) and biscuits. The biscuits were not needed with these babies and the corn pudding we were all full!
In other news I have been homeschooling my son since he started school, and this week we started Junior High. It has started easier than we thought it was going to be, he is such a good kid though it’s hard to tell if the curriculum is easy or if he just has a great school attitude! Hoping this keeps up!
Pineapple Enchilada Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1. Combine pineapple, sour cream and 1 cup of cheese in mixing bowl. Divide evenly over tortillas.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce on bottom of 13×9 inch dish. Fold tortillas and place them over sauce. Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and top with 1 cup of cheese.
3. Cover with tin-foil and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
4. SErve with additional sour cream if desired. Eat and Enjoy!