Alright I am just about ready to throw in the towel with this seafood eating. Besides fish and chips and shrimp, I just think it is mainly gross. This one was pretty good, but it would definitely fall into the fish and chip category as I just bought pre breaded fish from the freezer section. Ah well, it was yummy, if not totally healthy.
Recipe from Kraft Canada
- 1 1/2 cups minute rice
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 frozen breaded fish fillets ( I used five so there was one for each of us).
1. Place rice in bottom of 8 inch square dish and cover with boiling water, cover with tin foil and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Remove tinfoil, top with broccoli. Mix together the soup and remaining water and pour on top of broccoli. Top with 1/2 cheese, fish and remaining 1/2 cheese.
3. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
4. Eat and enjoy!