Yes, yes another slow cooker recipe! Last night I actually had two of my slow cookers on, in my summer obsession to not turn on the oven. One was filled with this delicious slow cooker pork, the other had in it the side dish for the evening, baked beans. My oven will be turned on temporarily this morning as I planned to make cinnamon buns. Cinnamon buns should be worth a little bit of extra heat!
Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
1. Place pork in slow cooker, cover with root beer. Cook on low for 7 hours.
2. Drain liquid and shred pork. Return to slow cooker and add BBQ sauce. Heat on low until heated through. Serve on buns.
3. Eat and enjoy!