Goulash is one of those foods that can really be very different every time you make it. There are so many goulash recipes out there! Traditionally it has potatoes, here in North America we often make it with noodles. This is the third goulash recipe I have posted, apparently when I here goulash I want to make it. Generally they are one dish meals, and quite easy to put together. Perfect for a busy family of five on the go!
Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1. Cook meat in large skillet until cooked through. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic , sugar and basil, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile cook noodles according to package directions. When finished cooking drain and stir into tomato mixture.
3. Eat and enjoy!