Here is a super quick and easy meal. We served with homemade marinated vegetables, the whole meal took less than 10 minutes to put together as I got the vegetables ready the day before. 10 minutes for supper, sounds perfect to me!
Recipe from Hidden Valley The Original Ranch
- 1 loaf french bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg, Hidden Valley Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix
- 4 cups assorted toppings ( I used mozzarella, red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and onions)
1. Slice bread into fingers, but keep attached to crust.
2. Beat together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning mix, spread on cut side of bread.
3. Top with your desired toppings.
4. Broil for 3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Eat and enjoy!