I like a little bread to go with my meal, a sandwich, yes please, burgers, yum! We very often have either garlic bread or corn bread as a side dish. I decided to try these out to change it up a bit. They were pretty tasty! They were also very quick! Serve warm with butter and it is the perfect accompaniment to a nice bowl of hot soup.
Recipe from The All-New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin tin. ( makes 12 muffins)
2. Mix together flour, cheese and sugar in large mixing bowl.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients in small bowl, add all at once to dry ingredients, stir until just combined.
4. Scoop into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and serve with butter.
5. Eat and enjoy!