Have you seen the movie A Knight’s Tale? I love it! I am always drawn towards any kind of media that takes place in Medieval Times, yes I love the restaurant, I also love books both non-fiction and fiction, and movies set in this time. T.V Shows , of course. I love to watch a good joust! Sword fighting, yup it’s pretty much awesome. So last night my best friend and I watched A Knight’s Tale, one of my favorites, its got jousting and sword fighting, plus romance and so many good comedic lines, pretty much everything I want in a movie. So good times were had, and we also ate this super yummy pasta dish, I found the recipe at Allrecipes.
- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
2. Heat wine, parsley, garlic in skillet. Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes until tender. Remove pan from heat and slowly add alfredo sauce.
3. Serve over pasta with parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
4. Eat and enjoy!