Last night we changed things up a bit and had Nachos instead of our usual pizza. This recipe is another from my newest cookbook Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chefs. This one comes from the Storytellers Cafe in The Grand Californian hotel. We have eaten there on the last two Disney trips, however I didn’t try the guacamole as both times we were there for breakfast. It was so good! The best homemade guacamole, I have ever made. Just in case you are interested movie night was also a classic Disney film, The Lion King, one of my favorites! What is your favorite Disney movie?
- 2 avocados, peeled, with pit removed, and diced
- 1 tomato, diced, seeds removed
- juice of one lemon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, or 2 tsp dried cilantro
- salt and pepper
- tortilla chips to dip
1. Mash avocados using potato masher, fold in remaining ingredients, chill.
2. Serve with tortilla chips.
3. Eat and enjoy!