My sister-in-law Mara makes a fabulous corn dip. One of my favorite things to eat , so yummy! When I found this recipe for a hot one I was anxious to try it, yup just as delicious! Who knew tortilla chips dipped in corn could be so darn good! I found this recipe over at a wonderful little blog Full Bellies, Happy Kids, and she got it from a Trisha Yearwood Cook book. So thank you Full Bellies, Thank you Trisha for an amazing new recipe.
- 2 11-ounce cans Mexican corn, drained
- 2 4½-ounce cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Corn chips, for dipping
1. Mix together all ingredients except chips. Pour into a greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Serve with chips for dipping, eat and enjoy!