I have found the best way for me to actually enjoy seafood is slip it in to something I actually really like. This recipe was delicious, the whole family really liked it, so I will have to put it on the rotation of seafood recipes. We served it with cheese bread from the farmer’s market and homemade bruschetta. Dessert was Chocolate Cake with Strawberries and Ice Cream, it made for a tasty night, a tasty night indeed!
Recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound cooked shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
1. Cook fettucine in large pot of salted water until al dente.
2. Meanwhile melt butter in large skillet, add garlic and shrimp. Cook for 1 minute. Add cream. Add parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon at a time. simmer until thickened. Stir in salt and parsley.
3. Drain noodles and stir into cream sauce until noodles are coated.
4.Eat and enjoy!