Last night we had the absolute pleasure of reconnecting with an old friend. A lovely evening was spent catching up, and eating. For dinner we had BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Roasted Potatoes, and Caesar Salad. This gem was for dessert. It wasn’t chocolate, so obviously not my very favorite dessert, but as fruity desserts go it was pretty darn good!
Recipe from Betty Crocker
- 6 Cups peeled and sliced apples
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 2/3 cup oats
1. Mix together the apples, caramel sauce and cinnamon, place in an ungreased 8 inch square baking pan.
2. Using the same bowl, mix together the flour and brown sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in oats. Pour on top of apple mixture.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
4. Eat and enjoy!