I love finding healthy recipes that all my kids like! I have entered zucchini season, I just can’t seem to get enough of the stuff, it has been my favorite vegetable over that last couple of weeks so always on the look out for new zucchini recipes. This recipe was super easy, super yummy. I served it with homemade bread, but if you want a gluten-free meal, it was very tasty just on its own too!
Recipe from Allrecipes.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise ( I used about 5 small, no large ones in the store yet!)
- 3 cups Classico® Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Slice zucchini lengthwise and place in a 13×9 baking dish.
2. Brown ground turkey in skillet, drain and pour on top of zucchini.
3. Top with pasta sauce and corn, cover with tinfoil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove tinfoil, top with cheese bake an additional 5 minutes.
5. Eat and enjoy!