I was overjoyed when I found out this month’s Crazy Cooking Challenge was spaghetti. My family loves spaghetti in all forms. I have been drooling over all of the recipes over at Plain Chicken for awhile now and so I finally got to make one. I thought this Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole was just perfect for the challenge. I didn’t have to change a thing, just made it exactly as recipe stated. Thank you Steph for the wonderful recipe, I will be back for more, for sure! So if you are looking for a perfect, delicious and easy recipe to add to your dinner rotation look no further!
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) jars prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, or to your liking. Drain.
2. While the noodles are cooking brown your ground beef in a large skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for a bit to blend flavors. Set aside.
3. Cut up cream cheese and place in a mixing bowl with the italian seasonings and garlic. Throw in the cooked spaghetti noodles and toss to coat until all the cream cheese is melted and the noodles are evenly coated.
4. Place about 1/2 cup of sauce in a greased 13×9 pan. Top with noodle mixture, then remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. Eat and Enjoy!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…