Here is nice and quick dinner. I really like pork, I think it is quite tasty and very versatile. My husband would rather have beef or poultry although he really does not complain at all. He also doesn’t really love rice, he will totally eat it but again would rather have pasta or potatoes. That made this the perfect meal to try out while he is away. The kids have all decided that we should definitely have it again, so it looks like hubs will get to try it after all….sometime.
Recipe found at Allrecipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, reserving juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Hot cooked rice
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown pork chops on both sides. Remove and set aside, cover to keep warm.
2. Add garlic and green onions to skillet and cook for 1 minute, until garlic starts to brown.
3. Add soup, juice from pineapple can and teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Return pork to skillet and add pineapple, simmer until cooked through.
5. Serve over hot cooked rice.