I had a wonderful weekend. On Friday the kids and I had a Christmas themed movie night with Beauty and the beast Enchanted Christmas and Prep and Landing. Saturday we had a potluck brunch at our house, where I got raves about this hashbrown casserole, and Sunday was church and the festive special at Swiss Chalet. A both filled and relaxing weekend at the same time. Our schedule is booked in December so I am looking forward to some of the quiet days at home.
original recipe from Allrecipes
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13×9 inch baking pan.
2. Mix together all ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 35 minutes.
4. Eat and Enjoy!