Here is a recipe for nice heart warming easy throw in the oven kind of meal. I love that there is no pre cooking required just assemble and put in the oven.
Recipe from Allrecipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (19 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen potato rounds
1. Grease a 13×9 inch pan and pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread ground beef onto bottom of pan using a fork. Top with chopped onion, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup and tater tots. ( in that order).
3.Bake for 1 hour.
4. Eat and Enjoy!