mmmmm…..leftover ham. Like turkey I like to save up all those leftovers put them in small portions and throw them in the freezer. This one is a family favorite and eventually shows up on the meal plan sometime after a big ham is cooked.
- 2 cups chopped leftover ham
- 1 box (907 g) Cheemo Potato, Bacon and Romano Cheese Perogies
- 1 can cheese soup (10 ounce)
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 bell pepper of your choice
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (whatever you have in your freezer, this time I used green beans)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter in fry pan and fry onions and peppers until onion is tender.
3. In a greased 13×9 inch pan layer, perogies, ham, frozen vegetables, onion + pepper mix.
4. Mix soup in small bowl with milk. Pour on top of perogy mixture. Top with cheese.
5. Bake for 35 minutes.
6. Eat and Enjoy!