Awhile ago at my Tuesday Bridge club I made this taco dip which resulted in my eating it all night long. And the next day I ate the leftovers too. I have been wanting to make it again ever since. Is it bad to dream about Taco Dip? This is by far the best dip that I have ever made, I hope you enjoy it too! Recipe found in Kraft What’s Cooking Magazines.
World’s Best Taco Dip- Originally called six-layer dip but it just deserves a better name!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning mix
- 3 Tbsp. Salsa
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated cheese-I used Cheddar
- 2 green onions
1. Cut Avocado and mix half with cream cheese using an electric mixture. Spread onto bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
2. Mix sour cream and taco seasoning and spread on top of cream cheese layer.
3. Chop remaining avocado and mix with salsa. Spread on top of sour cream layer.
4. Top with cheese, tomato and green onions.
5. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, chips or crackers. ( I will be using multi-grain scoops, Yum!)